At Kontist everything revolves around self-employment: We believe freelancers shape the future of work, combining flexibility and individuality to create innovative businesses. Our mission is to empower them by offering peace of mind when it comes to their finances, with mobile banking solutions tailored exclusively to freelancers.
We are a driven team with 100+ years of freelancing experience, living an entrepreneurial company culture that is built upon three major pillars: trust, freedom, and purpose. We make the lives of the self-employed easier.
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team at an innovative Fintech that sets new standards for servicing freelancers and the self-employed?
Your mission at Kontist:
Unlock the organisational potential through a close collaboration with our C-level and especially with our COO Stephen. While coaching our (junior) agile coaches to unlock also the potential of every team and member of the Kontist family.
- Establish and actively drive Kontist’s Scrum and other Agile practice, share knowledge and facilitate learning at scale throughout the whole company
- Establish yourself as an authority and be a sparring partner for the C-level regarding organisational questions
- Anchoring of the agile way of thinking and expansion of the Agile Coaches department
- Help the (junior) agile coaches to develop further
- Ensure transparency in the entire organisation through a wide effective goal setting system
- Group and individual coaching to continuously inspect, adapt and optimise to accomplish their goals
- Proven experience (5 + years) as an agile coach or scrum master with several teams, experience in organisational development a plus
- Proven ability to think strategically and experience in coaching C-levels in terms of transformational topics
- Broad knowledge of several agile frameworks, certifications are a plus. Knowledge of design thinking and relevant methods and techniques
- You are not afraid to raise issues and inspire change and continuous improvement
- You are comfortable with and can help guide others to deal with situations of conflict, ambiguity, and uncertainty
- Proven track record of planning and successfully running workshops with individuals and groups, practical experience in liberating structure is a plus
- Positive mindset, coaching attitude and ability to adapt your approach and style to fit varying contexts and situational needs
- Advanced Active Listening is part of your tools and not just a buzzword
- You are fluent in English (C2), spoken and written. German would be a plus
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexible trust-based working hours & remote work possible
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company offsites
- Weekly German classes
- Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club Membership