At Kontist everything revolves around self-employment: We believe freelancers shape the future of work, combining flexibility and individuality to create innovative businesses. Our mission is to empower them by offering peace of mind when it comes to their finances, with mobile banking solutions tailored exclusively to freelancers.
We are a driven team with 100+ years of freelancing experience, living an entrepreneurial company culture that is built upon three major pillars: trust, freedom, and purpose. We make the lives of the self-employed easier.
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team at an innovative Fintech that sets new standards for servicing freelancers and the self-employed?
Your mission at Kontist:
You are helping to grow the business through your highly analytical and creative brain and you push your ideas to completion. In close collaboration with our different squads you’ll be the one who increases Kontist’s visibility for our future and current customers.
You’re the main person responsible for growing our organic traffic and making sure that this traffic will have a great likelihood of converting into a bank account or signing up to our new tax service.
Join our team and help us to grow Kontist via organic traffic!
- Create an overall SEO strategy for kontist.com in DE and EN to raise our overall domain authority
- Develop an SEO roadmap consisting of both quick wins and long term initiatives
- Keyword / keyword cluster / topic modeling research and generation of according content with your colleagues. Especially provide the Kontist blog with a topic roadmap
- Create a link building strategy and align with colleagues from Content and PR to put it in place
- Optimize existing contents (TF-IDF, headlines, readability, structure, media diversity, image tags, etc), snippets, page titles and descriptions
- Continuously monitor and optimize the Kontist website’s page speed, both desktop and mobile
- Help colleagues from content with Youtube SEO
- Stay on top of the latest developments and Google Algorithm updates
- Regularly communicate and align with other stakeholders in the business
- 3+ years experience in SEO, preferably in a fast paced environment (e.g. startup or agency)
- Expert knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and tools such as MOZ, Screaming Frog, Testomato, Sistrix, SEMrush or equivalent
- Experience in taking care of the german market
- Demonstrable success in increasing the domain authority
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, robots.txt, metadata, etc.
- Highly analytical - preferably with a degree in mathematics, economics, business or finance
- Autonomous - can pick up things very quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to set up proper project specs / briefings
- Bonus: German spoken and written (B2); knowledge of prismic CMS (headless CMS, single page application)
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexible trust-based working hours & remote work possible
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company offsites
- Weekly German Classes
- Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club Membership