Have you ever tried to open a business bank account as a freelancer? Did it suck? And did you ever wonder how much tax you need to put aside and why nobody can tell you? Imagine a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings and makes it as easy to run your own business as being self-employed. If you are as passionate about helping small business owners as we are, then join us to build the next generation bank account!
Your mission at Kontist:
In your role as Financial and Accounting Assistant you’ll support our Head of Finance Melanie in all accounting and finance functions. Beside this you’ll take care that our office operations work smoothly. This is the ideal position for somebody who is looking for an entry position in finance. You’ll have the opportunity to get a holistic view of the operations of a finance and accounting department and get the chance to take over responsibility really quick.
If you’re looking for a sharp learning curve, apply now!
- You are supporting our Head of Finance in the preparatory accounting of the company and in the preparation of the year end audit
- You’re preparing our weekly payment runs
- You’re responsible to orchestrate all internal and external request of the finance department
- You’re responsible for all activities of our amazon business account
- You’re supporting our management with travel bookings and other organisational task
- You make sure our office operations run smoothly and manage our external office suppliers (Cleaners, Handymen, Catering)
- You have gained first experience in accounting and finance
- You’re eager to learn and willing to take responsibility
- You are fluent in German and English (C1)
- You have experience in working in a fast paced startup environment (plus)
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with an office dog
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and offsites
- Weekly German classes
- Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club Membership