Have you ever tried to open a business bank account as a freelancer? Did it suck? And did you ever wonder how much tax you need to put aside and why nobody can tell you? Imagine a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings and makes it as easy to run your own business as being self-employed. If you are as passionate about helping small business owners as we are, then join us to build the next generation bank account!
Your mission at Kontist:
In the role as Senior Finance & Accounting Manager you’re responsible to fulfill all required accounting needs and run all necessary financial operations. Beside that you’re the central contact person in Finance to support our management team with all required reports and the expert when it comes to finance and accounting related questions. You’ll report directly to our COO Stephen and have the responsibility over one financial assistant.
If you’re enjoying it to work independently and to take responsibility for all finance related matters in a still growing startup, please apply now!
- You prepare our monthly and quarterly financial statements
- You’re responsible for the monthly and quarterly reporting to the management and investors
- You prepare and manage the the year end audit
- You’re the first contact person when it comes to questions related to bookkeeping, payment runs and affiliate programs.
- You work closely with our tax advisor to ensure all necessary tax declaration activities and supervise the compilation of our annual statements
- You approve weekly payment runs and ensure that salary payment is on time
- You have successfully completed your degree in a business related field with a focus on finance or have a related finance training
- You have gathered a minimum of 4+ years of finance and accounting experience in a leading audit firm, IB or similar position in a start-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- German spoken and written (C2) and fluent in English (C1) required.
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company offsites
- Weekly German Classes
- Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club Membership