Have you ever tried to open a business bank account as a freelancer? Did it suck? And did you ever wonder how much tax you need to put aside and why nobody can tell you? Imagine a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings and makes it as easy to run your own business as being self-employed. If you are as passionate about helping small business owners as we are, then join us to build the next generation bank account!
This is a unique opportunity to play a key part in the initial phase of a well-funded and innovative Berlin FinTech startup. You will be working with an experienced international team. Depending on your aspirations and results you will be able to grow with the team.
Kontist is looking for a Senior BI Manager who supports us to develop our BI department further and would love to be the go to expert when it comes to BI related questions. In this role you need a hands on attitude when it comes to getting your hands in data combined with a strategic mindset and a really good commercial understanding.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to evolve our BI into a system that allows all internal teams to access relevant analytics data and allow for data-driven decisions.
- Work with product and marketing to build models and analyze data to identify interesting business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to define, structure and report on metrics relevant to their projects and team and manage organization dashboards.
- Produce, share and ultimately automate core business reports.
- Identify inefficiencies regarding our BI efforts and improve them.
- Analyse new business opportunities to assess their risk profile and revenue potential and inform our revenue strategy and pricing.
- Lead efforts around revenue optimisation and pricing experimentation for a variety of products
- Work with the Management team to share insights on strategy and partner on key initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Really good commercial understanding to translate analytical findings into commercial benefits
- Superior knowledge and understanding of BI methods and topics such that you can hold your own discussions with technical teams and also make complex concepts understandable to anyone in the organization.
- Solid SQL skills
- Strong knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Experience with scripting or programming lanagues (R and/or Python) is a plus.
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations.
- Good knowledge of version control tools
- Self-motivated, analytical, helpful, driven person who enjoys collaboration and creative problem solving and is willing to learn new things and step in to help out where the company needs it most.
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken), as well as comfort with making presentations to both internal and external teams.
- Interest in FinTech and the challenges of freelancing.
How we show you our love:
- Highly diverse and motivated team
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with an office dog
- Great working conditions with one home office day per week
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and offsites
- Weekly German classes
- Perks such as office fruits, team lunch x 5/week