solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
While our Product Management thrives to build easy-to-undertand APIs including documentations and guidelines, as a Technical Solution Engineer at solarisBank you will align with our Partners on the integration architecture of our API and ensure that our partners have all the information required for implementing our APIs.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- You support the Sales Team in pre-sales activities by explaining our Products to C-Levels (CPO, CTO, ...) and understand their requirements
- You provide advice to our Partners on how the solarisBank APIs functions and define the integration architecture of our API
- By obtaining a deep granular knowledge of the integration of solarisBank’s Partners you will exploit optimisation improvements with the Partner
- By being a technical expert you define for and with our partners how the solarisBank APIs are integrated into their processes
- You work closely with Partner Management Team to ensure alignment between tech and business
- You spread API product knowledge within the Commercial Team
- You support Partners in implementing optimal integration strategies, techniques & user experience best practices
- Based on feedback provided by Partners you engage with internal Product Teams to further improve solarisBank APIs
- Tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience
- Experience in using and exception handling of API products (RESTful)
- Excellent listening & communication skills
- Able to lead a discussion with Developers, Product Managers and C-Levels
- Good understanding about payments & banking products as well as the financial services industry is a big plus
- Eagerness to understand business models of Partners and map it to solarisBank’s API
- Experience in working with databases (SQL), logs, and technical processes is a plus
- We aren't a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.