Upvest builds the financial infrastructure of tomorrow, powered by blockchain. We make it incredibly simple for every company to use the benefits of the blockchain via our APIs. Our team comes from all over the world (we sponsor visas) and we are based in Berlin, Germany.
We look for ambitious doers that love to solve real-world problems with the blockchain. We have a bold long-term view that is backed by Europe’s largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Join us if you are brave enough:
- Lead a team of talented engineers to creating our core product
- Customer Discovery: talk to our fintech customers, figure out business goals, double check compliance, security and blockchain limitations and opportunities
- Execution: work together with our team of engineers and UX designer to create great experiences, roadmaps, stories and make sure we deliver product which make sense in a smart way
- Communicate: bring people onboard on what we build. Be it customers, engineers, management or other team members, make sure everyone is on board with what we build
Your personal profile:
- 8+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably fintech
- Navigating ambiguity to push the business towards opportunities
- Getting ahead of issues before they become problems
- Ideas and creativity: where can we add value? What products should we build?
- Hard work and the ability to influence and drive material impact on a business
- Hiring and building high-performing teams
- Our salary package is typically above average
- You will co-own Upvest with company equity
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Our cultural values:
- Think big: Know your north star. Be hungry. Never give up.
- Dig deep: Find the root cause of things. Be obsessed with it.
- Play fair: Build powerful partnerships, lasting relationships and long term value.
- Resourcefulness: Understand the concept of time. Find a solution.
- Own it: Be proactive. Lead by example.
- Unity: Supporting each other and working together with transparency in good and bad times.