Upvest builds the financial infrastructure of tomorrow, powered by blockchain. We make it incredibly simple for every company to use the benefits of the blockchain via our APIs. Our team comes from all over the world (we sponsor visas) and we are based in Berlin, Germany.
We look for ambitious doers that love to solve real-world problems with the blockchain. We have a bold long-term view that is backed by Europe’s largest tech VCs Notion Capital, Partech and Holtzbrinck Ventures. Join us if you are brave enough:
- Develop the Upvest talent strategy: help us to attract and retain incredible talent
- Developing and managing scalable systems and processes for hiring, including pipeline analytics to track and report on candidate sources and candidate pipeline quality
- Working with the marketing lead to create and roll-out scalable employer brand initiatives that build awareness of Upvest as an employer of choice
- Creating an onboarding process to ensure all new joiners have a frictionless start to their Upvest experience
- Working with the CEO to refine company Culture & Values, and ensure their operational roll out across the company
- Contribute to ongoing people-related initiatives including organisational design, learning and development, diversity and inclusion, and scaling internationally
Your personal profile:
- 5-8 years experience in leading a tech startup in talent matters
- Prior recruiting experience is strongly desired
- Ability to pitch Upvest solutions to applicants and at events
- An understanding of technical roles and willingness to work in a tech environment
- Strong communication skills in both English and German
- Familiarity with mainstream hiring tools (Recruitee, Linkedin) is a plus
- Organized, driven and positive personality
- Our salary package is typically above average
- You will co-own Upvest with company equity
- You will receive personal coaching sessions
- We have flat hierarchies, you can grow into any role
Our cultural values:
- Think big: Know your north star. Be hungry. Never give up.
- Dig deep: Find the root cause of things. Be obsessed with it.
- Play fair: Build powerful partnerships, lasting relationships and long term value.
- Resourcefulness: Understand the concept of time. Find a solution.
- Own it: Be proactive. Lead by example.
- Unity: Supporting each other and working together with transparency in good and bad times.